Now, more than ever, you must have a road map to navigate your way to even greater success.
How are you planning to get there?
I am talking about the specific process you have in place to guide you from where you are right now to a specific point within a specific time frame, not the thoughts that are in your head that you wish you could bring to life.
What if, unlike a conference filled to capacity, you could actually see tangible, forward movement within your business in a weekend?
What would be different about you, your business or your career
If you had a clear and compelling road map with support and accountability all year long?
The Unveiling Retreat Business Intensive Weekend . . .
is an experience that provides the support, resources and guidance needed to ensure you, your business and your career are positioned to thrive, not just when all is well but when challenges arise. Our approach is a masterful blend of facilitated learning, exploratory coaching and experience-based consulting.
Let me tell you how that looks.
Facilitated Learning focuses on sharing insights, information and resources — a framework — to excavate your rich knowledge in order to help you bring your vision to life. We work through your knowledge and capabilities and leverage them to design a road map that helps you more effectively navigate your journey.
Experience-based Consulting is a solutions-driven approach focused on sustainable growth and profitability. We use our expertise and specialized experience to help you develop products, services and approaches that deliver measurable value to your clients, employers, partners, supporters and team members.
We will specifically share insights rooted in: leading effectively, creating compelling strategies, executing with excellence and creating exceptional experiences. From growing your enterprise by working with high-level individual clients or large organizations, we have a proven, solid approach to helping clients build sustainable and profitable businesses.
What will we focus on?
- Generating significant revenue/income consistently
- Attracting new clients/employers – the right fit
- Retaining current clients
- Establishing and strengthening key relationships
- Creating and tweaking products, services and capabilities
- Managing expenses and projecting revenue/income
- Developing a relevant marketing strategy
- Communicating clear value for client and opportunity attraction
- Building a team without breaking the bank
- Prioritizing yourself through radical self-care
- Maintaining a strong, healthy personal foundation
- Anticipating expected results
- Measuring your actions’ effectiveness
You will leave with a plan that you will have already begun executing.
We do not believe in overwhelming you with information and sending you on your way to work through it on your own. Whether you lead a for-profit business, nonprofit organization or are navigating your leadership and personal development, having and executing a clear strategy is critical to your success.
- What is different about this experience?
- How many conferences, workshops, webinars and teleclasses have you attended?
- Have you read lots of books, created vision boards, attended networking events?
- How much have you actually put into action?
- Often, the biggest hurdle to taking action lies in getting ready to take action.
- This is an action-oriented experience.
- It is time that you will carve out to do in a supportive setting what you have hesitated to do on your own.
ARE YOU READY!!?
If you are ready to move forward and need support to help you do so, or you understand the benefit of having a consistent, supportive, disciplined approach to bringing your vision to life, this experience is for you.
“I have attended four of the past five retreats and cannot say enough about the difference I have seen in how I spend my time daily, what I offer my clients and how my actions have consistently grown my revenue year after year. Setting the intention is important. Taking action is necessary! My last five years have made leading a business much more enjoyable than the first ten years.”
~ Health and Wellness Leader, Florida
Everything that we do is customized based on your specific needs!
Yes, we have content that focuses on marketing trends and practices, collaborating on larger scale products and services, typical toleration’s that inhibit your progress, identifying business and leadership opportunities, etc.
Additionally, we take action to:
- Identify the most relevant approach for you
- Assess your business and personal health to guide your action steps
- Create approaches to help you say “no” to whatever holds you back and “yes” to opportunities that align with what you desire – even the big, scary opportunities
- Develop communications that not only get your foot in the door but help you secure opportunities…
- And so much more focused, results-based work!
“Having a clear plan saved me so much time and money. I felt as if a ton had been lifted from my shoulders because I was in a room with peers who could relate to my challenges and leaders who could help me work through them. From building a support team to projecting costs and revenue to simply taking time for myself, it is all part of this experience. Investing in this level of hands-on support would have easily cost me ten times more than I invested. What I saved in stress and overwhelm alone made me see how important it is to have an ongoing, clear plan to growing my business and improving myself.”
~Technology Consulting Firm CEO, Washington, DC
About the Opal Sands Beach Resort — Our Weekend Sanctuary
The Opal Sands Resort welcomes guests to a refreshingly modern Clearwater Beach hotel, where every guest room, suite, restaurant, and even our fitness center offers breathtaking, unobstructed views of the Gulf of Mexico. Whether lounging by the zero-entry pool, indulging at the Spa, or enjoying locally-sourced dining, you’ll discover endless opportunities for fun and relaxation.
We are keeping this experience intimate so we can do what we have always done: DELIVER a customized experience. Also, we will follow the most prudent health and safety protocols: room to spread out and work (conference room and balcony), masks for those who prefer them, food catered and served by a dedicated staff ream member, sanitizer and wipes.
Does this sounds like what you need?
Do any of these statements describe you?
- Ready to take action to achieve your goals
- Willing to explore options and opportunities that you have not considered
- Open to flexible approaches to how you operate
- Focused on making yourself the top priority
- Determined to see significant growth but could benefit from support in getting there
- Unclear about your “next” but willing to work through chaos to get to clarity…
Then you are a perfect fit for this experience! And that’s not all…
Who is LaFern Batie?
LaFern Batie has invested her career in working with leaders in organizations ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 corporations, who are faced with complex challenges in situations that are sometimes chaotic. While that may cause some to shy away, this is where she and her team thrive. LaFern focuses on four key impact areas: developing a compelling strategy, excellent execution, effective leadership and creating the exceptional experience. She helps her clients deliver what they promise to their customers through their people, processes, services and products. Clients rave about LaFern’s ability to provide practical insight that makes a powerful impact. LaFern is a visionary leader with high business acumen and a commitment to excellence.
Before and while launching The Batie Group, she spent over 25 years working for several global corporations as an accountant, corporate trainer, operations manager and human resources leader. As the Batie Group’s CEO, she not only leads the firm in fulfilling its vision through consulting engagements, but speaks and publishes in order to live her personal mission of creating an uncommon experience delivered in an unconventional way with unapologetic excellence! LaFern serves as an advisor business, professional and community organizations.
LaFern earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Salisbury University (Maryland), a Master of Business Administration from the University of Maryland, a Leadership Certificate from Harvard University and holds senior human resources professional designations. She obtained her corporate coach training from Coach University, the Lore Institute and the CaPP Institute, where she now trains personal and executive coaches.
What would be different about your business if you receive the support that I will provide, take the required action and capture the clients you desire to serve most?
- Where would you be?
- How would you spend your time?
- What could you do in the future that you are unable to do right now?